Is Essays.ph Scam? (A Review From a Former EPH Writer)


One of the best freelancing job options is article writing. We  have several platforms to find your clients such as Odesk, Freelancer, etc. However, the problem of the majority Filipino freelancers is the Paypal Account where the vast of clients deposit their payments.

Luckily, a company called Wooka Interactive established a website Essays.ph to help starting Filipino freelancers to earn through writing without Paypal Account. Essays.ph is also the best Filipino-based website for those individuals who do not know where to start earning by writing.


How much could I earn in EPH? How much is the salary in Essays.ph?
I will be straightforward. The pay in Essays.ph is quite small compared to my present clients. It pays P60 for a 500-word article and once you submit your article, there is no guarantee that you will get your P60. Your article is subject for approval and the admins may reject your article if they find grammatical lapses, awkward sentences and if your article is below par.

You can earn as much as P300 a day if you are really dedicated and TALENTED.

Is Essays.ph scam?
No. I got paid directly to my Bank account.

Warning to the people who want to try writing with EPH
You have to be diligent and cautious in writing. Before you apply, ask yourself. Am I a good writer? Do I write like a REAL writer. Not just because you can write Wattpad quality articles, you are qualified in Essays.ph.

Essays.ph is in need of academic rather than feature writers. Most of my projects there were about health, cholesterol, finance and other specific fields of specialization. I seldom encounter assignments about love advice.

You shall also prepare yourself with the possible rejections. EPH only allows you to revise your work thrice and if they still do not accept your work, say bye-bye to your P60.

Essays.ph is also strict when it comes to compliance. Once you accept the assignment, a digital timer starts and if you delayed it even by a second, you cannot submit anymore. You must have a stable internet connection to avoid conflicts in uploading your articles.

Who are qualified to apply in EPH?
Those who can write academic articles are qualified to apply. You are also qualified if you do not have problems with your English grammar. Dedication and passion in writing is not enough. You must really be a GOOD writer to avoid rejections every time you submit your articles.

How's working with EPH?
Mixed of fun and a little bit of disappointment. Essays.ph has a forum where you can meet awesome writers. It really is so fun talking to them, sharing their tips to avoid rejections, and many more. EPH is interactive!

However, I was kinda disappointed whenever my articles are rejected. Though I've given my best shot, there are times that my articles are rejected. But I realized, sometimes you need to be objective in judging your work. Not just because you give your best shot, they shall accept your work.

How fast is earning?
I earned my first P1,000 in a week. But expect sleepless nights of editing your work.

Where can I withdraw my payment?
There are lots of ways such as BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank, Cebuana and ML Lhuilier, and many more.

What am I thankful for EPH?
EPH is my training ground in writing and in freelancing as well. Admittedly, Essays.ph pays low but with it, I learned about Search Engine Optimization, spinning syntax and other technicalities in writing which some clients look for a freelance writer.

With their strictness as to the time of submission, I have learned that as a freelancer, you must submit your work on time. You must be responsible. Essays.ph taught me how to write not just grammatically correct articles, but they also taught me the essence of a freelancer i.e., to provide quality writing services.

What I like about Essays.ph is you can track your progress. Writers are grouped according to their levels. There are Red Team, Blue Team, Green Team, etc. Each team represents how good your performance is. Additionally, every time you submit your articles, Essays.ph rate your articles from 1-100 scale. With these, you can receive an objective feedback and know your weaknesses as a writer.

Conclusion
If you want to earn for a living, objectively I say EPH is not for you. If you have Paypal account and stable internet connection, go to Odesk, Freelancer and other platforms to earn higher. Essays.ph is good for students and other starting freelancers. I can say without my EPH experience, I could not earn thousand pesos from my present clients. EPH is my training ground and I am proud of it. Nothing can beat the experience that you can get writing with Essays.ph!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment