10 Confidently Beautiful Women of 63rd Miss Universe Competition


Just few days Just few days more, a new Miss Universe will be crowned on January 25, 2014 at FIU Arena, Miami USA. Lots of pageant savvies have already chosen their bets and so I have mine as well. Below are my purely opinionated bets of 63rd Miss Universe. What do you think of them? How many on my list could really make until Top 10? Let's just see on the event. 

My Top 10

All of the girls on my list are really beautiful in different aspects so initially I will just rank them randomly.

1. Philippines - MJ Lastimosa
2. Colombia - Paulina Vega
3. Venezuela - Migbelis Castellano
4. India - Noyonita Lodh
5. Jamaica - Kaci Fenell
6. Hondouras - Gabriel Ordonez
7. Argentina - Valentina Ferrer
8. Spain - Desire Cordero
9. Dominican Republic - Kimberly Castillo
10. United States of America - Nia Sanchez

My Top 10 in Glamour Shots (GlamShots) (arranged in ascending order):
Rank #10 Hondouras
Honduras 2014

Rank #9 Dominican Republic (Republica Dominicana)
Dominican Republic 2014

Rank #7 India
India 2014

Rank #7 Spain (EspaƱa)
Spain 2014

Rank #6 Jamaica
Jamaica 2014


Rank #5 USA (EUA)
USA 2014

Rank #4 Colombia
Colombia 2014

Rank #3 Venezuela
Venezuela 2014

Rank #2 Argentina
Argentina 2014

Rank #1 Philippines (Filipinas)
Philippines 2014

I do really love these girls. I have had my hard time ranking them because for me, all of them nailed the glamour shot! I am sure it's a hard job for Miss Universe judges. Objectively, Miss Philippines has the best shot. She has the best figure and she poses appropriately.

My Favorite Candidate Who Has the Most Exotic Face: Ms. Jamaica

Jamaica 2014
I so love Ms. Jamaica. We have to admit that Latinas are the epitome of beauty in terms of beauty pageants but this lady is now creating a different standard towards the most coveted Miss Universe crown. Ms. Jamaica gave us a new definition of the word stunning.

My Favorite Candidate Who Has the Fiercest Face: Ms. Colombia
Colombia 2014

Since Miss Universe released their contestants' photos, Miss Colombia is already on my list. Her catwalk and body are really one of a kind. However, for me, her best asset would have to be her fierce look. Every photo shoot, she looks like she'll murder someone. This is a positive attitude especially in competitions like Miss Universe. You must convince everyone that you are a fighter and you will be the queen.

My Favorite Candidate Who Has the Best Catwalk
I've watched all their catwalks and how their ramp their swimsuit and evening gown and objectively, Migbelis es la mejora candidata! [Migbelis is the best]. You can see in that video how she walks with confidence and how she tells the audience "I am the most beautiful woman." She knows when to be fierce and when to be charming and sweet.

My Favorite Candidate Who Has the Most Versatile Attitude: Ms. Philippines
Philippines 2014

I like Miss Philippines because she is the most versatile candidate for me. A candidate may have a great catwalk but how about her look? How about her body? Some are charming but they fail to achieve a fierce look during photoshoot. MJ may not be the best in all areas but she excels in all of them! She can be sweet. She can be fierce. She can nail in glamshots. She has a beautiful gait. And her smile is contagious. Total Package!

My Final 5
All on my list of my final 5 are beautiful in different aspects. I couldn't identify who will be the Miss Universe, first runner up, second runner up, third runner up and fourth runner up. I will just rank the alphabetically. Let's just leave the decisions to the judges because it is really difficult to pick the new Miss Universe. I think the competition between these ladies shall depend on how they perform good in Q&A portion.

1. Argentina
2. Colombia
3. Jamaica
4. Philippines
5. Venezuela

Photo credits go to Miss Universe Official Website.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment