5 Reasons Why I Love Procrastinating

Accounting student. That is me. People would have to agree that Accountancy is a busy course. Tons of assignments. Include on the list your lazy professors. You really have to study on your own.


On Wednesday, January 28, 2015, we will have our midterm examinations in Advanced Accounting and Government Accounting. Yet as of the moment I haven't reviewed anything. I mean, I've never studied at all. Coz you never use the word review if you have viewed something before, don't you?

No. I think it is just an exaggeration. I have studied a chapter in Advanced Accounting though the coverage will be up to the third chapter. But not in Government Accounting. My professor is as lazy as koala on a Eucalyptus tree and we do not have text books. Sale of text books are temporarily held coz there are lots of government accounting principles, rules and treatments in the Philippines amended and revised so the books published on the previous years are not useful anymore. 

This day, I was scheduled to answer accounting problems by Dayag and Guerrero [they are famous CPA Reviewers here in the Philippines] yet I chose to flip my laptop's lid, turn it on, and go online the whole day.

Oh God! What will be my future? LMAO.

Pseudo-advantages of Being a Procastinator
I spent my whole day with my laptop. This tempting machine is the culprit why I always procrastinate. When I start to turn on my laptop, my accounting goals for the day will surely be deferred.

Is my time really wasted? So instead of pondering that fact, let's have a look on the things where my precious time goes:

1. Procrastination improves my Spanish
I don't chat a lot with my Filipino friendsMost of the time, I chat with my friends who speak Spanish so I think my time is not wasted at all coz every time I chat with them, my Spanish skills are improved. 

But don't get me wrong. I love my Filipino friends. Insert kisses.

2. Procrastination improves my singing sbilities (REALLY?!)
This day, I recorded the song of Michael Pangilinan Pare Mahal mo raw Ako. I do really think that I have practiced the proper ways of breathing, articulation and the techniques in singing. WTF [em on the hyper mode now] and now I can have my concert in the bathroom.

3. Procrastination improves my emotional quotient
I go most of the time Facebooking and yeah, as you know, when you use Facebook, you upload pictures and when I get lots of likes from my pictures or witty posts, I feel famous. LOL! Just kidding. It seriously boosts my confidence. Admit it or not folks, when you receive likes in your status or photo, Facebook will make you believe in a moment you're a cool person somehow. Only pretentious people will deny! Facebook allows me to meet lots of awesome people and it makes me to know them better.

4. Procrastination improves my English
My day shall never end without seeing at least two episodes of 2 Broke Girls or any American sitcom. I learn lots of slang watching sitcoms and after each episode, I apply it in my everyday life. I remembered I watched a sitcom and the character called someone a "cunt." I applied it and my bro, who is native-language level, told me it's a vulgar word. And it's very rude that he'll rather choose fvck you, bitch, whore, etc over that word. 

5. And most importantly, procrastination helps me to realize that time is gold.
Should I explain it further? Yeah I got failing grades in my quizzes and exams. Lol. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment