5 Biggest Things I Like to Accomplish This 2015

As of now, it hasn't come into my system that it's already 2015. The previous year was definitely a combination of happiness and hardships. I thank God that I was able to surpass all the challenges that he gave to me. From family problems, problems in the university, problems with friends, God was my anchorage.

I know it's late for me to write a New Year's resolution — only few days more before we reach the second month of the year. But I will still create my list. Let's see which of these can be followed until the end of 2015.

1. Improve my Spanish
I can communicate already with native speakers in my first year of studying the language but as far as fluency is concerned, I am looking forward to honing my Spanish skills. I have bought two hardbound books called Paso a Paso and Vistas. This year, I would like to focus in Spanish grammar especially in subjunctive verbs.

2. Learn French
This is one of the languages I target to learn. I think it will be easy for me to acquire this language using Spanish cognates and I heard that the sentence structure is almost the same with Spanish. Well good luck to the spelling

3. Make Tagalog lessons
I have lots of friends from different parts of the world, especially in Latin America, who want to learn my native language. They say that they can't find any good Tagalog lessons online. So i would like to make something beneficial to those who like to learn Tagalog. I am planning to make videos, podcasts and E-books for this.

4. O3TP - Operation Topnotch That Thing Program
Okay, basically this program is for me to Topnotch the CPA Board Examination. I am planning to review and master Financial Accounting, Financial Management and other subjects in the aforesaid exam. I will try my best to flip the pages of all the books that I and my brother [who is also taking Accountancy] bought.

I have also downloaded lots of E-books and pertinent videos about IFRSs, Financial Management, and podcasts about Business law and Taxation. I just hope I could maximize their benefits this 2015.

5. Write a Novel
Yes. This is my goal since the previous years but I haven't written anything. I am not really good in writing metaphorically but I am good in fictions. I am not dreaming of writing like Stephenie Meyer and Dan Brown. But I likely to target Wattpad-like novels.

I can't think of any other resolutions this 2015. I would be uber happy if I accomplished all of them. Good luck to you, Josquine, the King of Procrastination!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment